Posted to rec.audio.pro
Julian

Default Adobe Audition 2.0

On 4 May 2006 11:30:45 -0700, "kent" wrote:

Mainly functionality. Several years ago I did a lot of recording on a
friend's computer using CoolEdit, and my experiences were very
positive, which is why I was sort of gravitating towards Audition. I
was very excited when I read that 1.5 supported ReWire technology and
could be used to mix FL Studio projects in the multichannel mode... but
then very disappointed to read that this feature has been dropped in
2.0. While this and reports of 2.0's incompatibility with other
plug-ins is disappointing to me, my primary use for the program will be
audio recording and mixing -- the stuff I did back when the program was
still just CoolEdit. I want to be able to record multiple vocals over
each other, edit minute things in the vocals, and mix them in a way
that sounds seamless -- without any crashes or glitches.

Kent

Sounds like you want 1.5