Posted to rec.audio.pro
kent

Default Adobe Audition 2.0

There are two different versions of 1.5 on amazon, and I meant to ask
about this as well:

One of them, which is only available through the "used & new" option
for a higher price than 2.0, has an icon that says Windows 2000 /
Windows XP. Since I have Windows XP, this is the one I would get -- if
it was in the warehouse for a lower price.

The second version of 1.5 is available in the warehouse for $250 -- but
it says "No Operating System." The product is "Adobe AUDITION 1.5 WIN
1U ( 22011118 )" and I am confused by this. Is there a difference
between these two products, and will this second version work on my
computer? I had sort of assumed that it wouldn't.

Kent