Posted to rec.audio.pro
Bob Cain

Default Adobe Audition 2.0

kent wrote:
I am considering buying Audition 2.0, but am intimidated by the price
and the bad reviews on amazon.com. Basically I just want to record
multiple voice tracks over wav files of music I've made in FL Studio,
edit and apply effects to them, and mix the vocals so that they sound
professional. Is 2.0 really as bad as I am being led to believe? Is
1.5 still available anywhere legit? (I understand 2.0 doesn't support
ReWire technology). Is it likely that I will have a problem doing
these simple things? Thank you in advance for your input.

Kent

I've not seen it get a bad review here, quite the contrary. Ditto
alt.music.home-studio and alt.music.home-recording.

I haven't pounded on it like I did previous versions but what I have done
shows no problems.

Were the bad reviews with respect to the latest version or to the product
in general?

Bob
--

"Things should be described as simply as possible, but no simpler."

A. Einstein