Robert Morein

"ansermetniac" wrote in message
On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 08:33:31 +1000, OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION
wrote:

In article , "Ken Drescher"
wrote:

For complete info and spread

On 21/3/04 7:46, in article
,
"Ken Drescher" wrote:

audio.net had been offering used audio on this group for 10 years now.

Check
out our website.

Not a website but the sorry page of an AOL account. The REAL owners of
audio.net have filed a fraud complaint with AOL.

Here's the recent SPAMMED AD from Drescherdumpster.com. Look how long

this
crap has been sitting in his garage, rotting away. Surely not selling!

Chrain Brain McCartey

As I sit hear listening to my Bozak 401 Rhapsodys, it is quite clear
to me that you do not know a quality piece of audio equipment when you
see one. The Bozak 300s are too good for a pescutzva like you. And Mr.
Drescher's pictures show them to be in excellent condition. And based
upon the testimonials that make you so jealous, he knows how to pack
these vintage gems in a professional manner

You can Brian L. McCarty at
or or

See
http://www.coralseastudios.com/contact.html