Margaret von Busenhalter

Default another set of forgeries from google groups.

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

"Margaret von Busenhalter" wrote in message
. ..

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

"Margaret von Busenhalter" wrote in message
. ..

I saw it, you MORON! My comments stand. You REALLY are one of the

very
dumbest people on RAO.

Perhaps a far more stupid act just took place...

Perhaps Nate is really locked up in your basement...

Is this supposed to do anything but disgust most people who make the

mistake
of visiting RAO?

Well Mr. Maggie, perhaps you could comment on the incredibly close

time
proximity of your post and the Middiot's most recent post relating to

this
matter. We're talking 10 minutes.

Coincidence?

Could be.

Email?

Could be.

Telephone call?

Could be.

Same person?

Could be.

Letsee 10 minutes. Long enough to make a post as Middius, reconfigure

one's
computer to use a proxy server in another city, and make another post

under
a different identity, right?

Could be. I must admit you're quite bit smarter than Andrews but then

again,
that is like saying that you are stronger than a mosquito...

Senseless blather. As if knowing how to pervert the internet is some kind

of
test of strength.

I mean, do you really want to get caught?

Could be.

;-)

Could be.

Time to reload your wetware, Mr. Maggie. You're obviously trapped in a

loop.

Why don't you take a break and take flowers to Nate's grave from all of

us!

First, send me the flowers, Mr. Maggie. You know the address. You owe me.

Second, Nate has no grave. His ashes were divvied up among family members
and distributed at various scenic points across the country. A mountaintop
in southeast Pennsylvania. A sand dune on the north eastern shore of Lake
Michigan. A cliff over the Pacific Ocean in southern California.

Keeps you from jacking off on the ashes!

Cheers,

Margaret