dave weil

On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 08:53:23 -0400, in rec.audio.opinion you wrote:

"dave weil" wrote in message

On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 07:46:28 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

The bottom line is that RAO's "Normals" are actually quite an
abnormal lot who continue to pollute Usenet with their
reprehensible, irresponsible and potentially actionable insults to
common sense and decency. They've been doing this for years.

Would this be similar to your claims about my use of illegal drugs?

I think you've initiated a whole of discussion them, Weil. Like this.

Please explain why you want to prattle on about your use of illegal drugs?

You mean about your *false claim* of the above subject?

Abnormal Physician, heal thyself.