Arny Krueger

"Torresists" wrote in message

Subject: "Libel!!" "Sockpuppet!" "Character Assassination!!" The
Richman Chronicles
From: (Torresists)
Date: 8/18/2004 2:21 PM Central Daylight Time

No wonder Quackenbush likes "vinyl": he's a broken record! ;-)

http://tinyurl.com/6d68n

http://tinyurl.com/722dw

http://tinyurl.com/46uks

Enjoy!

UPDATE: Since 9/18/2004 Quacko has made _27 posts_ which include the
word "libel". Amazing, no? ;-)

Especially interesting given the legal definition of actionable libel.

One element of Richman's libel is that he has made factual claims about me
that can proven or disproven in court. We're not talking silly name-calling
here, but distinct events, such as commitment to a hospital against the
patient's will, that have in of themselves have legal significance. IOW,
he's tacitly claimed that a court order was made and executed in the State
of Michigan against me by my family, for example.

However, Richman is hiding behind an AOL id that conceals his true identity
and actual physical location. Thus, he cannot be legally served with any
degree of certainty, for example.

Similar libelous false claims have been made about my mother by the Devil.
He's claimed that she was employed in a certain kind of institution with a
certain job title. Devil uses a commercial email randomizer to conceal his
true identity and location. which unlike AOL, is difficult or impossible to
subpoena.

The bottom line is that RAO's "Normals" are actually quite an abnormal lot
who continue to pollute Usenet with their reprehensible, irresponsible and
potentially actionable insults to common sense and decency. They've been
doing this for years.