Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Anybody having same problems with Behringer mixers?

On Tue, 5 Dec 2017 11:32:49 -0800 (PST), wrote:

They are all the same. Very noisy mixers. I was trying to use one for a ham radio input, but it had more noise than a Lexicon Alpha usb mixer. Not recomended for pro audio recording. Fine for d j or live mixes where the crowd volume is high.

I've had two, and both have been extremely quiet. As good as anything
on the market.

---