Posted to rec.audio.tech
ChrisCoaster ChrisCoaster is offline

Default MP3s And Other Digital Audio Files Mysteriously Shrinking!!

On Sep 30, 9:42*am, "Peter Larsen" wrote:
ChrisCoaster wrote:
A Genesis track that clocked in at over 4 minutes is now only
0:10(plays the first 10 sec).
The same thing happened to a Rihanna and a Fleetwood Mac song on my
computer. *The Rihanna played the first 30 sec.
WTF is going on with my music collection??!?

Virus comes to mind.

-ChrisCoaster

* Kind regards

* Peter Larsen

__________________________
IT'S GETTING OUT OF HAND!!!!! (peter i'm not yelling at you or any
one)
YESTERDAY I RE-RIPPED MY ENTIRE COLLECTION OF HOOTIE & THE BLOWFISH
SONGS, METICULOUSLY ENTERED THE CORRECT DATA, AND COPIED THEM TO THE
FOLDERS I USE FOR MY I-TOUCH, AND MY PC PLAYLISTS.

THIS MORNING, ALL THE META DATA HAS REVERTED TO WHAT WAS ON THE OLD
HOOTIE FILES I DELETED!!!!! SHOULD BE: "Hold My Hand" "Hootie & The
Blowfish" "Cracked Rear View" "1994" IS BACK TO "Hold My Hand"
"Hootie and the Blowfish" "Best Of" "1999"!!!!! ONLY THE BITRATE I
RIPPED THEM AT IS CORRECT. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!! IT HAS
REVERTED ON MY PC, MY BACKUP DRIVE, AND MY iPOD!!!

-CC