Posted to rec.audio.tech
[email protected] knightsfs4@gmail.com is offline

Default Tech: Carver Dolby Pro Sound Reciever HR-895

On Jan 19, 8:54*pm, Chris Hornbeck
wrote:
On Mon, 19 Jan 2009 17:20:10 -0800 (PST), wrote:
But it turns on you can change settings it seems to me as if I just
pushed a wrong button and ****ed up a setting that I dont know about
or how to change back.

True if this were a software problem, but this is a hardware
problem. How's your soldering? If you are, or can get up to
speed on soldering, you *might* be able to revive it yourself.

Many problems in modern consumer electronics are caused by
bad solder joints, and any that aren't are beyond your
ability to diagnose. So, how's your soldering?

All good fortune,
Chris Hornbec

I work on pinball machines, my soldering is perfect. What would I have
to solder is it a diode problem?
Also if I cant get this fixed what is the best receiver I should get?