eyg2181 eyg2181 is offline
Junior Member

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harris
I have the same receiver and the same problem, have you gotten any infomation about this from users through email. If you have, or have found your own solution, I'd love any help you can give.

Mike Harris
the fisher RS-911 receiver is the best receiver fisher ever released, it uses the REM-854 model remote. you can get one off ebay. if you cant get just the remote, you can get a CA-854 or RS-911 receiver, (just make sure there is a remote included in the auction, or else the bidding will be useless.)

you can also go to yahoo or google and type in REM-854 as a search, something is bound to come up.