Gregg

Behold, Tom Schlangen signalled from keyed 4-1000A filament:

Tnx2u Robert.

I wish I can get that spice stuff running sometime (rolling eyes).

I suppose you modeled 6EJ7 as pentode only? If you would like to add
6EJ7 triode strapped, let me know, I?ll send you the plate curves.

Tom

Hi Tom,

See the 6EH7 thread. He modelled it in pentode with pentode curves as
well as trioded with your curves.

Looking at the model, he has a seperate formula accounting for
contribution of screen current. This will allow us to accurately model
triode-mode by tying the pentode symbol's screen, to plate.

--
Gregg t3h g33k
"Ratings are for transistors....tubes have guidelines"