Scott Dorsey

In article . com,
wrote:
I know, not really the appropriate venue for this discussion, but I
figured if there was a group of people on the Internet that might
contain someone who owns one of these "holy grail" items, this would be
it.

I remember seeing a display for these things at Sound Warehouse in Atlanta
and thinking it sounded pretty awful, actually. But what I remember about
it is that it was spelled weirdly... something like BOODOO KHAN.

Notice how little you will find about this thing on the web.
I am pretty sure I have the spelling right, as I did find a few hits on
this.
Anyone own one? Where can I find one?

I doubt that very many of them were ever sold in the US. Not too many
folks really wanted to buy an overpowered walkman even with bizarrely
exaggerated low end. But you might try a letter to Sony.

I already own the other piece of covetted 80's electronic relics of my
childhood dreams, the Conion 100F Boom box.

Have you considered seeing a doctor about this?