nmm

I know, not really the appropriate venue for this discussion, but I
figured if there was a group of people on the Internet that might
contain someone who owns one of these "holy grail" items, this would

be
it.
I remember coveting it as a child, seeing it in the display at the
department store, price tag around $300.00 (in the early 80's).
It's a Sony cassette Walkman with something like 2 Watts of power
running into huge sealed cans.
Notice how little you will find about this thing on the web.
I am pretty sure I have the spelling right, as I did find a few hits

on
this.
Anyone own one? Where can I find one?
I already own the other piece of covetted 80's electronic relics of

my
childhood dreams, the Conion 100F Boom box.

If you are thinking of the recording Walkman, that was the WMD-6C.
Though that got called "Walkman Pro" most of the time. I remember
hearing "Budokhan Walkman" but forgot what it was.