Default Sony Budokan walkman--- Anyone remember this thing?

I know, not really the appropriate venue for this discussion, but I
figured if there was a group of people on the Internet that might
contain someone who owns one of these "holy grail" items, this would be
it.
I remember coveting it as a child, seeing it in the display at the
department store, price tag around $300.00 (in the early 80's).
It's a Sony cassette Walkman with something like 2 Watts of power
running into huge sealed cans.
Notice how little you will find about this thing on the web.
I am pretty sure I have the spelling right, as I did find a few hits on
this.
Anyone own one? Where can I find one?
I already own the other piece of covetted 80's electronic relics of my
childhood dreams, the Conion 100F Boom box.