Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.audio.tech
Geoff Geoff is offline

Default US National Academy of Science CONDEMNS Global Warming Lies

Richard Crowley wrote:
"Andre Jute" wrote ...
Mann's "Hockey Stick" NOT supported by National Academy of Science
*********
Wegman Panel under oath before US Senate describes Michael Mann as
incompetent and dishonest
*********
NAS Panel under Gerald North agrees with every word of Wegman Panel's
condemnation of Michael Mann's Hockey Stick.
*********

According to my warming-believer friend who went to hear him
speak last week, even Algore is backpedaling on global warming.

I just farted in my room. But there is no smell.

geoff