Old September 15th 03, 01:32 AM
Bill Pallies

Default Eclipse CD8443

I don't understand. I have two external amps as it is, a 4-channel for the
speakers and a 2-channel for the sub. That uses all three preouts (Sub,
Rear, and Front). This still leaves the Line Out. I suppose it's just a
full-range, non-crossed-over, non fading output, but it suprises me that
this isn't referenced in the manual nor is it touted in the sales
liturature.

-Bill

"Ryan Richards (Diesel Breath)" > wrote in message
> > 2. There are 4 pairs of RCA connections on the back. Sub, Rear, and

Front