Posted to rec.audio.tubes

Default NFB windings, was there a US style and UK style?

On May 31, 2:51*pm, Bret Ludwig wrote:
So where were you when ya could have lent them your machine gun to
make Britain a better place?

Oh, I guess you really hate all those Mexicans crossing the border
too, yet they do all the dirty work so nice and cheap now don't they?

Probably you hate a browned skin man being President Of the USA, and
giving speaches in Ireland last week which would have been totally
beyond the capability of Dubbya, or of Sarah Palin.

*I preferred Obama to McCain in fact as did most WNs. He has been a
disappointment to be sure but any other candidate would have been as
well who would have been likely to have been nominated.

Well, Obama means well, IMHO. If Sarah joins the race, I doubt she'd
got a chance. Maybe the best Republicans are still mending fences
after the GFC.

*I don't hate the Mexicans, although I acknowledge that the Mexicans
coming here are mostly the browner and stupider ones who can't make it
back home.

But that's what so many say about "boat people" from Ghan and Iraq
coming here "illegally" But they are clever enough to make enough
money to pay ppl smugglers and get here.

I detest the fact that our politicians won't do what any
nation has to do which is secure its borders and throw out violators.

That's what a lot of Indians said about the white man invading their
lands. Our aboriginies resented the White man coming here in boats,
unwanted, and uninvited, and after they settled they practised
genocide.

The Republicans want cheap labor to undercut the American worker, both
black and white, and the Dems want the illegals to vote, and vote
Democratic, which they will.

Ya can't have it both ways. Money wins, no, so illegals will stay to
do work the White Fella won't. Count your blessings you don't have to
work in a food processing factory at 50C all day with quotas to meet
and low pay so your vegetables are cheap for you.

*Machine gunning people is not the answer.

Well of course not. Far too messy. I didn't mean what I said, just
jesting.
Fooling people to take up residence in places with signs which say
Work Makes You Free would be easier, and you pop a little gas in while
they have a shower before work, and then you cremate them. But you'll
get spotted, some upstart will upload a mobile phone pic of the Zyclon
B gas tablets to Facebook and the Feds will come straight over. Nah,
extermination just won't work. Far better to fudge. Appear to be
taking action, but somehow brownskins increase anyway. The Whites have
remarkably low birthrates, and half end up on welfare too soon.

Enforcing the law firmly
and acknowledging that we are White countries who should and must stay
that way is.

Yeah, but youse being out ****ed and thus out bred by Brownies, happy
smiling millions of 'em, God Love 'em. People here wanted Oz to stay
all White, and they brought in a White Australia Policy before WW1.
After WW2 It hit the dust as one of the most obnoxious, unworkable
stupid political ideas we ever came up with. After WW2 we let in all
these garlic eating wogs from Italy, Germany, Holland, Greece, and
WHOOPPEE!!! the party began, wealth went everywhere except down, these
wogs were fabulous new blood. After 1978, 200,000 Vietnamese came in.
WOW. Now we have some of the worlds best medicos.

No one race is "superior", but we are who we are and
should stay that way. *Britain should be for the British and America
for the Americans.

Total unmitigated uneducated bull****! Also ********. Definate
Balderdash. Even if you tried, the US cannot remain as you'd wish it,
which is the product of much immigration and the overcoming of huge
intolerances of differences. One most hated group of Whites were Jews.
But once in America they have flourished to enrich our lives far more
than they impoverished lives.

Plenty of brown skins here. No troubles, taxis come on time and driven
by Pakistanis. Indians grow the best tea to drink. Hospitals run
finely with asians everywhere. I love them all. I go to a cafe across
town, one of 3 in a row in a main street of a town center. Its the
Istanbul, run by arabs, but on a sunday they only get 1/3 of the
patronage of the joint next door which charges more but is run by
Whites, with mainly white customers who mistakenly might think Arabs
suck, and especially Islamic culture. So prejudice remains, but is
still breaking down and the arabs will blend in a generation and Islam
fades to relative unimportance and the whole becomes homogenous and
Whites slowly appreciate what the arabs bring. It was the arabs who
brought coffee to the west in the first place. And before that we sent
the crusades to butcher them. Its amazing so few Islamic extremists
like Arsole Bin Laden have come to spoil the party we've been having
at the expense of brown skin exploitation by Whites. We have a White
Woman as our dear leader and she's having dreadful trouble dealing
with horrible untidy unwashed brown illegals, and she plans to do all
sorts of inhumane things to them. She's also having frightful trouble
getting ppl to believe in her Carbon Tax. Now just where is a good
strong fit brown man who can be a good leader when you want one?

Look, if Sarah makes it to the White House, send Obie down to us, we
need a man like that. And we might have learnt to let him in by then.

Patrick Turner.