Jay Levitt

Default 8X DVD Burner?

In article ,
says...
I'm really glad you aked, because it looks like I was spreading bad
information there. Unfortuneately 'Q-check', with the error checking, is
specific to the premium, whereas other plextools features should work fine
on the 708
(
http://www.plextor.com/english/suppo...o/ht00006.html). I might
call them to get more specific information and ask if they plan on adding
full Plextools support to the 708 in the future. Although, if one is in the
market for a cd burner, IMO the Premium is about as good as they are going
to get.

If you do, please report back here - I find it odd that the DVD drive,
which should theoretically be a Higher End Drive than the CD-only
Premium, doesn't support that error checking... Maybe there will be a
Plextor Super-Premium soon?

Jay

--
Jay Levitt |