Mike Schultz

Funny you should mention vultures. Check this one and scroll down to where
the seller comments on one of them:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=93 3

--
Mike Schultz

"Jim Menning" wrote in message

"Chong Ong" wrote in message

Paypal him $1K for this item out of ebay.
Occasionately the experience (me) gets stung

It gives a sigh of relief to air it out!
Thanks!

My 2 cents worth:

It's regrettable that you got burned, but I have no sympathy for
people that email sellers and buy outside of eBay. That's not
fair to those of us who play by the rules. Dozens of times I
have been bidding/watching rare items and see the auction ended
early by the seller who has sold to vultures like you. I am sure
I'm not the only one that has been upset by such occurrences.

It gives a sigh of relief to air it out!

jim menning