Posted to rec.audio.pro
hank alrich hank alrich is offline

Default Best digital music recording program

Tom Evans wrote:

I want to take advantage of the modern technology because it opens vast
music-making possibilites that never existed before, at relatively low
cost.

That's right. And therefrom it derives that a few thousand dollars worth
of sample libraries in the hands of an actual composer is a nice
alternative to several times that much money for three hours of
in-studio time with an actual orchestra in order that have those sounds
on three compositions.

Previous generations of musicians never even dreamed of the
digital tools available today.

Bull****. Just yesterday I was talking with a friend of mine who uses
Logic, and now the most recent version, and he was speaking of how he
and his cohorts used to talk about having the facilities now available
to him. Those discussions, for him, began in the 1970's.

You seem burdened by many assumptions that you could abandon if you
would take time to study.

Therefore t's ridiculous to try to
steer me away from digital music-making given the fact that it can
empower me so much.

It will empower you not at all while you cling to your ignorance.
Nothing we can tell you here that we have not already told you will fix
that. The rest, as they say, is up to you.

--
shut up and play your guitar * HankAlrich.Com
HankandShaidriMusic.Com