Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default Does anyone have a schematic for a Behringer CX3400

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote

Thread title is self-explanatory.

The local venue's crossover has developed a fault where
the LF outs are quite distorted. I dare say it would
likely be an easy fix but the difficulty of obtaining a
schematic is a problem.

In the US, the CX3400 sells for about $130. Most professional service
operations charge $60 or more per hour, often more like twice that. Just
getting an estimate will cost about the same or more than the piece is worth
as used equipment. And if you fix it, its value goes from zero to about the
same as what you paid to fix it, which is the same as the cost for a used
but working version of it. This leads to the question, why ever fix it?

Because I hate to see waste. Besides, with a schematic I could probably fix it
inside 20-30 minutes which costs very little.

See also my response to Gareth.

Graham