Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default Does anyone have a schematic for a Behringer CX3400

Eeyore wrote:
Thread title is self-explanatory.

The local venue's crossover has developed a fault where the LF outs are quite
distorted. I dare say it would likely be an easy fix but the difficulty of
obtaining a schematic is a problem.

You can't get one. But if it's BOTH LF outs, and the HF outputs are good,
you know it's not the power supply for the whole thing. And you know it's
something common to both LF outputs.

Check the supply voltages on all of the op-amps, then start looking at the
switch. Since you're looking for something that is common to both channels,
you have only a limited number of things to check.

Poor service support is definitely Behringer's achilles heel.

Actually, the support in the US seems to be excellent, but they do not
want you fixing your own gear. They want you to send it to them, but
they are reasonable and prompt if you do so. The stuff is disposable
and not really intended for easy repair, too. I mean, my hourly bench
fee is about the cost of a new one.