Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.tech
g. beat g. beat is offline

Default Source for filter caps

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello all,

I looking for a vender for 10000uf, 100V(or better) caps for
replacements in my TFM-35. I want to stick with the original
configuration (radial) but could adapt axials as required. Don't need
black gates or whatever; but, I don't want to put in bottom shelf
pieces, either. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Ernst

Ernst -

IF you are based in North America, the CDE web site (just recently
updated) -- offers a comprehensive selection of capacitors for restoration
work or new designs
http://www.cde.com/new/

Here is the CDE aluminum electrolytic radial selection, by model numbers:
http://www.cde.com/new/catalog/alum/#radial

I would also suggest downloading and reading
the engineering technical papers written by:
Sam Parler and Lairs Macomber

They now have a JAVA based Life and Temperature calculator -- useful for
correct replacements or upgrades.

CDE has an extensive distributor and dealer network (e.g. Mouser, Newark,
Allied, DigiKey) throughout the USA and Canada.

g. beat