SSJVCmag

On 10/1/05 11:27 AM, in article
, "Dr. Dolittle"
wrote:

What are you going off about?

SSJVCmag wrote:

Actually that's BOSE' -preference-... One thing Dr B knows is cold-hearted
marketting to the elite scale coupled with product IT protetction and that
means "don;t ask... You can;t fix it... Leave it to us" as both relief to
the Mecedes consumer who wants HELP ("Daddy's here, go take a nap and when
you awake, all will be well) as well as the more realistic brutal Keeper Of
Secrets (Technicisn, you are not on a need-to-know basis... It's more than
you can handle anyway... Send it home where we can care for it PROPERLY).
Every attempt at a call to BOSE tech support and questions about a problem
containing specific thoughts as to what an unmarked componet is and does was
met with respone akin to asking the Secret Service where the President's
limo would be stopping for gas that day. It's not unlike software today.

Mainly the few lines preceding my answer (which you snipped):
On 9/30/05 11:59 PM, in article
, "patric deimon"
wrote:

Bose has gone so far down the car audio/office radio path the hi-fi
stores here had no clue about the legacy stuff.

Thus my answer that Not only is it that maybe the store folks HAVE no
answers, but even if they DID, the Bose Way is not to SUPPLY such answers.

Pay attention.