Scott Dorsey

Kalman Rubinson wrote:
On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 16:50:45 -0700, patric deimon
wrote:

I have an old set of 901 -II's. The active EQ only works on one side.
Before anyone posts that them not working is a blessing (I have a
restaurant I think they would be good in) I would just like to see them
working.

Question 1... Has anyone figured out the eq curve for these for those of
us with graphic eq's lying around doing nothing?

Should be easy to figure out and emulate unless it is
level-dependant.

The EQ curve is in the manual that came with the things, and as I recall
it is such a huge boost that I don't think you'll be able to do it with
a single graphic EQ. Maybe two chained together.

Question 2...Anyone know someone or somewhere that works on the active
eq's for these systems?

Nope.

There is nothing much in there that your local TV repair shop can't handle.
They are very easy to fix.