ren

Brian wrote:
ren wrote:

You are your brainwashed or tone deaf or both.

But I will give you this one break in that you have never probably heard
a real quality hifi, which coincidentally you could assemble for as much
or less than your bose crap you are trying so hard to convince yourself
is worth anything over the $1 you spent on it.

Than again after reading all the wonderful posts with so much
information including a link to why bose IS NOT hifi I can see that you
are simply HOPELESS. So please just shove the bose up your ass and go
away with your bull **** trolling activities.

Let me make one thing clear- I'm an open minded person and not narrow
minded. I welcome peoples comments and find them useful.
I intend to listen to other brands of speakers.

Regards Brian

Glad to hear it as it will only benefit your ultimate listening
experience. I would seriously go used you're going to get a lot more
for your money as long as your seller has a good reputation. Also check
out Audiogon.com for B&W and ADS you'll find a lot of great deals there
too. Not to mention you can read some of the forums discussing $$$$$$$
speakers.