John Brock

SSJVCmag wrote:
On 3/30/05 10:02 PM, in article , "ren"
wrote:

Ren says enjoy your Bose

Ren and all you Kids, let's edit those crosspost headers.
It's Easy,
It's Fun
and it makes you smarter than the dolt who snuck so many unwanted
destinations in there!
Go for it!
Thanks!

Excuse me, but I don't understand your complaint. Why exactly
should the headers be trimmed, and more importantly, how? Is this
discussion inappropriate for one of the three audio newsgroups to
which it was posted? (Actually only two -- "rec.audio.option"
doesn't seem to exist). If so, which one, and why? I hope you
are not one of those newbies who is under the mistaken impression
that crossposting is always wrong. The capability was built into
the system quite deliberately, and this looks like an appropriate
use of that capability to me. Maybe I'm wrong. But without some
sort of explanation you are just giving orders that you have no
way of enforcing!
--
John Brock