The Devil

Default Question about Jupiter

On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 12:40:24 GMT, trotsky wrote:

The Devil wrote:
On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 11:40:51 GMT, trotsky wrote:

Not good enough. Have you or have you not been treated for alcoholism?

ROTFLMAO!

My God, man.

So you're not going to answer the question? Have you been "on the
wagon"? What were the circumstances?

This is the court of public opinion, and I'm calling your credibility
into question. Take as much time as you need to answer.

It took a second or two. For one, it's a really stupid question that
has nothing to do with either you or your speaker scam.

It looks like I've hit home again. Man, the words "the court of public
opinion" must've burned through your brain like a magnifying glass
through an ant. (Now that's an apt analogy!) This is your big chance,
Dev: clearly you want people to believe you are credible, and you refuse
to expound on that. What's the problem, buddy?

Is it just me, or does this make no sense at all?

--
td