trotsky

Default Question about Jupiter

The Devil wrote:
On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 23:58:33 GMT, trotsky wrote:

The Devil wrote:

On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 23:43:45 GMT, trotsky wrote:

I can smell the alcoholic haze from here.

I bet it costs more to get this ****ed than you'll be making from your
Madisound kits, mommy's boy.

At least you agreed with me that you're (a) drunk.

At this exact moment I am not, but I have been known to imbibe, oh
yes. 'Drunk' depends on how much I have consumed, of course, but I
will confirm that I am indeed susceptible to the effects of alcohol.

Not good enough. Have you or have you not been treated for alcoholism?
This is the court of public opinion, and I'm calling your credibility
into question. Take as much time as you need to answer.