Arny Krueger

Default Question about Jupiter

"trotsky" wrote in message

dave weil wrote:
On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 17:55:35 GMT, trotsky wrote:

Arny Krueger wrote:

"ScottW" wrote in message
om

Sold any speakers yet?

I'm guessing you might not even have the resources to retrieve the
pair you sent to Dave until your next unemployment check arrives.

Note post:

http://www.google.com/groups?&selm=k...%40comcast.com

I asked for the UPS tracking number for the shipment from Singh to
Weil.

No answer.

Meaningful?

It seems like either Singh or Weil could come up with a valid one
in 3 days, if it existed...

Bottom line seems to be that imaginary speakers don't need to be
shipped back!

That's odd, because I just called Fedex to arrange for a pickup five
minutes ago.

So you *can't* provide a UPS tracking number. According to Arnold,
this means that the speakers don't exist.

My mistake. I confused Weil's incompetence and unending fulminating
obfuscation with a real cover-up.

I've got tracking no.'s: 045792273595583
045792273595590

Burbank - Nashville, natch.

I doubt Arny is smart enough to realize that these are Fedex tracking
no.'s, and not UPS tracking no.'s.

Obviously Singh never heard of checksums.

Perhaps Fedex is more conducive to helping with conspiracies.

In this case it's quite clear that Singh can rise to factual challenges far
better than Weil.