trotsky

Default Question about Jupiter

dave weil wrote:
On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 17:55:35 GMT, trotsky wrote:

Arny Krueger wrote:

"ScottW" wrote in message
e.com

Sold any speakers yet?

I'm guessing you might not even have the resources to retrieve the
pair you sent to Dave until your next unemployment check arrives.

Note post:

http://www.google.com/groups?&selm=k...%40comcast.com

I asked for the UPS tracking number for the shipment from Singh to Weil.

No answer.

Meaningful?

It seems like either Singh or Weil could come up with a valid one in 3 days,
if it existed...

Bottom line seems to be that imaginary speakers don't need to be shipped
back!

That's odd, because I just called Fedex to arrange for a pickup five
minutes ago.

So you *can't* provide a UPS tracking number. According to Arnold,
this means that the speakers don't exist.

I've got tracking no.'s: 045792273595583
045792273595590

I doubt Arny is smart enough to realize that these are Fedex tracking
no.'s, and not UPS tracking no.'s. Perhaps Fedex is more conducive to
helping with conspiracies.