Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Trevor Wilson[_3_] Trevor Wilson[_3_] is offline

Default More than 30W per chanel Class A transistor amps

On 18/02/2019 11:09 pm, Howard Stone wrote:
You are great help, much appreciated.

**No worries. And do seek out an old Krell (KSA100 would be my choice).
Parts and schematics are readily available for the old fan cooled
models. You'll find lots of people who have rebuilt them describe their
experiences on the net. Properly rebuilt, they are bullet-proof.
Personally, I would avoid the later, convection cooled models. Fan
cooled models are much better and the topology is less complicated.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

---