Kalman Rubinson

Default dolby coax to L,C,R,LS,RS,LFE

On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 06:07:39 GMT, Marc Wielage
wrote:

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 13:31:10 -0700, Scott Dorsey wrote
(in message ):

Actually, DOES anybody make a simple box with a Dolby bitstream in, and
S-PDIF out to external converters, or clean analogue discrete outputs?

The Lexicon MC-12B does this very well, and it's got very clean balanced
analog outputs. But it ain't cheap at ten grand. I own one myself, and
while it's a bitch to set up, once it's done, it sounds great.

One could say the same (and more) about my Meridian Ref861 but price
was an issue.

Kal