George M. Middius

Default Note to the Idiot

Yappity-yappity-yap.

I just read Sanders' latest salvo at you in which he claimed that at a
social dinner, you launched into a rant about Stereophile not doing
blind testing of equipment.

If that's true -- and I accept it at face value based on the little I
know of you -- I am absolutely certain that any time I spent in your
company would be wasted and a total bore.

If you accept anything Sanders says at face value you're much stupider
than I thought.

You don't really "think", anyway, so that's not much of an insult.

But explain this contradiction in Stereophile.

The weight of evidence tilts the scale toward Sanders' version.