Chad Wahls

"bob wald" wrote in message
$55 labor is a good 2hour work for 1 person.if ya not smart enough to
fix 1 or 2 burnt resistors in 2hours if you say no i'm not losing much.
als if they give m alot of lip say ok il pay more just show me you poof
of training you did usually people making over $15 an hour have a degree
or something. oh and if i look at it and it looks fake ill tell you.
remember i'm the boss.

You have a lot to learn about the repair industry.

I do have an engineering degree..

Your lip and amplifier wouldn't make it past the front door.

I only worked on quality equipment that was worth fixing.

You evidently have no idea what this is.

Chad