Posted to rec.audio.pro
Edi Zubovic Edi Zubovic is offline

Default Dual 621 turntable fix

On Sun, 10 Feb 2019 17:11:08 +0100, Edi Zubovic edi.zubovic[rem
wrote:

On Sun, 10 Feb 2019 08:06:42 -0800 (PST), wrote:

Thx Edi
There tones of it, all kind... for every Dual model.
Tell me Edi do you have maybe repair shop?

--Well not an "official" one, but I do have a well equipped shop.

Best, Edi Zubovic, Crikvenica, Croatia

--Now I've been thinking about this a bit, if the turtable was mint
there shouldn't be any problem with the "Steuerpimpel" unless it is
cracked due to hardened plastic over the time. I doubt that.

If I faintly remember, Dual changers may get out of synch after
transport.

Try this,--

keeping the start lever in "on" position, try rotating the platter by
hand a whole cycle and see if it changes something -- don't try too
hard.

Best, Edi Zubovic, Crikvenica, Croatia