Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] radiorobasoar@gmail.com is offline

Default TRRS to 1/4inch adapter for headphones

Thanks Mike and Trevor, I contacted Apple and Bose and both said they dont have such an adapter. Before I attempt to make my own (may be futile) I may order this adapter that Bose suggested, only concern I have is that it doesnt specify if its an Apple or Android TRRS, if its the standard Android it may not work with my Bose made for Apple earphones. I called Bose support with this question but the guy I got didnt know. What do you think? Thanks again -Rob
https://www.cablechick.com.au/cables...o-2x-male.html