Posted to rec.audio.tubes
GregS[_3_] GregS[_3_] is offline

Default imposter warning

In article , Eeyore wrote:

ZACK` wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote

You are also STUPID, can't write in English (I expect a Swede would do FAR
better in fact) and you shouldn't have a computer.

you shouldn't have one ether

You're a bit late. My first was 24 years ago. Personal one that is. Used plenty
more before that.

After the 386 computer was out I thought I should get into the swing and learn some
of the stuff with windows, etc. Might have been 1992 or so. I did fool with a TI
and other gaming toys but don't have any interest in current toys.
I did start working at DEC in 1969 using the PDP-8I, PDP-15.
I tell the story of sitting on a couch with a couple friends around 1971
playing Pong. The one brother built one out of TTL parts. He just graduated
from college, being an engineer. He designed the fastest 486 chip "Cheetah" at one
point when that was popular.

greg