Posted to rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.car,rec.radio.shortwave,ba.broadcast
Frank Dresser Frank Dresser is offline

Default HD RADIO is no worse than DAB or DRM radio

"SFTV_troy" wrote in message
ups.com...

Please list a couple stations that do "hours" of infomercials, and
then point me to some of the Station websites, so I can check it out
for myself. This is a whole new phenomenon to me, because I've never
heard anything like that locally (neither on FM Music, nor AM Talk).

Thanks.

Alot of the big time stations run infomertials before 5AM. On weekends,
they could show up at almost any time. The smaller brokered stations often
run the hours and hours of infomertials.

Radio infomertials aren't usually like the Ron Popiel sort of TV
informertial. They often masquerade as real call-in shows, but the fake
callers are talking about the benefits of a particular investment or hair
restorer or something like that.

I have no idea if these radio informertials are available on the net. After
all, downloading a fake call-in show would destroy the illusion, wouldn't
it?

Frank Dresser