Jack3000

Default How to connect RCA Audio Plug to speaker wires?

The 6.1 surround sound system I have is one from Creative Labs that
connects to the computer. The subwoofer for this system has jacks in
the back of it where all the the speakers connect from. There's no
mismatch of equipment here, I simply followed the directions that came
with the speakers. I only came across a problem when I needed to use
different wire because the wire that came with the system wasn't long
enough. Hopefully, with the advice that you all provided, I can
successfully complete the installation of my rear speakers.

thanks!