Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Peter Wieck Peter Wieck is offline

Default Happy listening

On Monday, November 28, 2016 at 1:23:52 PM UTC-5, Ed Presson wrote:
I just wanted to wish good listening to those out there who still listen to
as good a system as they
can muster and care about good sound.
Classical music is my favorite, and I'm listening to the new Munch box.

Ed Presson

Pretty much every day at some level, on some equipment. Yesterday was:

The Chieftains - Wide World Over
Kiri Te Kanawa - Mozart
Emmylou Harris - Red Dirt Girl
Beethoven - 9th & Consecration of the House
Mark Knopfler & Emmylou Harris - All the Road Running

I have a changer, and like to mix them up some.

System was the small workroom system consisting of HK 17/18/19 Citation electronics, AR M5 speakers and a Sony changer.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA