Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Zoom H6

"Tobiah" wrote in message
On 09/28/2013 03:58 PM, Gary Eickmeier wrote:
Check this out:

https://www.zoom-na.com/

The most amazing recorder I have yet seen. I could get rid of my mixer,
multichannel recorder (Zoom R16) and my battery powered Phantom power
supply. It is a six channel recorder and full studio in a box!

Gary Eickmeier

Now that you have the unit, can you put some of this
into perspective now that you have had some limited experience
with it?

Tobiah

Tobiah - I think I lost the Email on which I described the features etc to
you. Might have it at work, but could you re-post that here from your
computer? Then I would like to go further into it in another thread because
this one is getting out of control.

Gary