Posted to rec.audio.pro
George Graves George Graves is offline

Default Zoom H6

In article ,
"Peter Larsen" wrote:

George Graves wrote:

This whole discussion came about because several people said that
modern crossovers could fix the JBL' s widely acknowledged poor
sound.

"the JBL's widely acknowledge poor sound" - that's a "theysay" type of
statement. Who has aknowledged that what JBL model has poor sound?

I've heard many of them. So *I* say that they sounded lousy. In fact, all the ones that I've heard shared a characteristic sound, I.E. they all sounded similar - I suppose that's on purpose and probably useful to disparate studios sharing work.