Posted to rec.audio.pro
George Graves George Graves is offline

Default Zoom H6

In article ,
"Gary Eickmeier" wrote:

"George Graves" wrote in message

Gary, don't look now, but your paranoia is showing. Nobody is "piling on
you".
Just because I am critical of some of your theories and some of your
experiments
doesn't mean that I'm attacking you personally. I'm not. I still consider
us friends
and I have jumped to your defense more than once here.

You have accused me of being like your clueless friend with the horrid
setup, making recordings for a system that has a huge hole in the middle. So
you are making judgements about me without any knowledge of who I am or what
I am doing. There is no defense for unwarranted assumptions. You are joining
with the Alrich class of court jester despite evidence to the contrary.

I wasn't accusing you of anything, I was relating an anecdote about someone else, who like you, didn''t have a lot of experience, and made the mistake of recording for HIS OWN PLAYBACK SITUATION, rather than for anybody who might end-up listening to his recordings. Since this is what you seem to be doing as well, I thought that part or the story analogous to your situation, but that's as far as the comparison went. I thought I made that clear.

BTW, my assessment of your recording methods are neither assumptions nor unwarranted, Gary. Remember, I have examples of your recordings upon which to base these "unwarranted assumptions".

If I am successful with some more recordings with my various techniques in a
decent venue with this concert band I will send you a disc again. I have
tested it out last night with the new recorder and had some very encouraging
success. It is not a good enough recording to send to anyone because of the
AC noise, which I can't do anything about.

Always glad to get those from you.

George Graves

Gary