Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Zoom H6

George Graves wrote:

- excellent". And yes, I slammed them back then and ended up buying
a pair in 1997 and it is one of the best audio purchases I made.
Because if it is good on them, it is good on everything ...

People have revisited 4310/L100s and found exactly what you
described - really pretty good drivers but too-simple and naive
crossovers.

That is really interesting. How is the enclosure design? Does it
support really good low-end from these drivers? Because the original
speakers had "big bass" but not really very deep bass.

Flumpy bass in - flumpy bass out. Good bass in - good bass out.

Are you aware that the fairly small port bends due to its length?

Kind regards

Peter Larsen