Posted to rec.audio.pro
hank alrich hank alrich is offline

Default Zoom H6

Gary Eickmeier wrote:

Thanks for the considered reply, but I am not a novice. I am a 30 year
member of the AES. I know you don't agree with my audio theories on
reproduction, and that will have to be until you understand what I am
talking about.

I am not likely to understand what you are talking about until you know
what you are talking about, and we're not getting close to that yet.

Being an AES member does not make one a recordist, or a mix engineer,
nor a mastering engineer.

This is the essence of your delusion. Reading the pamphlet is not the
same as doing the work.

--
shut up and play your guitar * HankAlrich.Com
HankandShaidriMusic.Com