Posted to rec.audio.tech
Kalman Rubinson[_3_] Kalman Rubinson[_3_] is offline

Default Audio Alchemy DST powered digital cable power supply

Thanks but no thanks. I am really interested in (1) choosing ones
that will work from among the many ps units in my collection and (2)
getting the units working.

Kal

On Mon, 1 Jun 2009 16:27:42 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Jun 1, 3:59*pm, Kalman Rubinson wrote:
Do you know what is/was used by the Perpetual Technology P-1A and
P-3A? *I have misplaced the ps for these.

TIA.

Kal

Hi Kal,

The P3 Perpetual Power Plant from Monolithic Sound was an improved
supply for your units.
MonolithicSound dot com

best regards,
bear