Posted to rec.audio.tech
Kalman Rubinson[_3_] Kalman Rubinson[_3_] is offline

Default Audio Alchemy DST powered digital cable power supply

Do you know what is/was used by the Perpetual Technology P-1A and
P-3A? I have misplaced the ps for these.

TIA.

Kal

On Mon, 1 Jun 2009 12:40:38 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On May 31, 9:46*am, wrote:
I misplaced the power supply for my Audio Alchemy data stream
transceiver (DST) powered digital cable. I have the "owner's manual"
that came with the cable, but it doesn't discuss the power supply.

Can anyone describe for me the connector (1/8" mini phone plug?)
polarity and voltage?

Thanks in advance...

Hi George,

As supplied with Audio Alchemy DST: