Posted to uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.tubes

Default Williamson by QUAD?

In article ,
Don Pearce wrote:
It is, in my view an utterly brilliant piece of design, in which
everything seems to do about ten different jobs, unlike the Weber
where you have to change jets for every aspect of the power curve.

The main problem with DCOE Webers is getting the progression from the idle
jets correct. Means enlarging holes in the body or drilling one in the
butterfly. Of course not a problem if only used for racing - but a real
PITA on a 'normal' car.

--
*I'm pretty sure that sex is better than logic, but I can't prove it.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.